OpenVPN Connect is the official full-featured Android VPN client for the OpenVPN Access Server, Private Tunnel VPN and OpenVPN Community, developed by OpenVPN Technologies, Inc.
Search for OpenVPN at Google Play Store
1) On your Android device go to Search and type OpenVPN or go directly to Google Play Store.
2) Click on OpenVPN Connect box and then click on Install button.
3) Once the OpenVPN Connect app is installed click on Open button
4) Follow the on screen instructions to import configuration file. However we suggest to select “Import from SD Card” since Packet Express is going to deliver the file when you purchase the product according to your needs.
1) In order to Import from SD Card you must have the configuration files stored into your Android device. You may download the file from your email using a browser or your preferred email client app.
* The configuration file is usually delivered in a compressed ZIP file. We suggest you to install WinZIP or WinRAR to de-compress this file.
You may download the compressed ZIP file and de-compress it in any folder of your choosing. OpenVPN will open a tree view where you must search for the configuration file.
The preferred location is ./storage/Downloads/
Once OpenVPN has its configuration file loaded it will ask you for the username and password provided by Packet Express.
When OpenVPN is authenticated it is ready to start working.